We are recruiting! Come and join us to help develop our regional public library networks as strategic partnerships.
We are seeking two Regional Development managers and a Regional Development Administrator to deliver an ambitious programme to develop the capacity of the Libraries Connected public library networks. We want to evolve them as strategic partnerships able to deliver social impacts at scale and to secure resources and investment from national, regional and sub-regional resources.
By developing our existing regional networks into formal, resourced structures we can enable the regions to:
- Secure investment from regional and subregional funds.
- Create unique regional offers to meet specific needs across and within the regional areas.
- Deliver at scale. For example, the Yorkshire & Humber regional network has 15 library services, and 348 library buildings.
- Create opportunities for cost saving – through joint procurement and shared / collaborative services.
- Share good practice and experience on a formal and integrated basis.
The roles are all full time and fixed term to March 31 2026.
- Regional development Manager: £48,176
- Regional Development Administrator: £31,100
Closing date: 12 June 2023
Apply for the Regional Development Manager post here.
Apply for the Regional Development Administrator post here.