MozFest is a seven-day celebration for, by, and about people who love the internet, showcasing world-changing ideas and technology through exhibitions, talks and interactive sessions. This year’s festival will be held virtually from the 8 – 19 March and we are delighted to announce that we are offering a number of bursaries to public library staff who would like to attend.
The Mozilla Festival, affectionately known as MozFest, is hosted by the Mozilla Foundation and harnesses the collective power of unexpected partnerships - from analogue artists and public interest technologists to policymakers and queer activists - to creatively disrupt the status quo and reframe and reimagine our online world.
Your ticket will include:
- Access to sessions and workshops across the festival.
- Talks by leading voices from across the Internet health movement.
- Social gatherings and networking with other community members.
- Engagement with artists as they respond to outcomes from sessions.
- Join the Slack community of over 2500 past, present and future MozFest participants.
Applying for a bursary is simple, email email@example.com with a short statement of up to 300 words about why you would benefit from attending. In return we would ask you to contribute to a blog for our website (read what past bursary winners wrote here). The bursaries are open to anyone working in public libraries in England, Wales or Northern Ireland.
Closing date for applications is Friday 12 February 2021.