Ignite Talks: Engaging with the public to improve library services
- Moving from Consultation to Participation - Jan Holden, Norfolk Libraries
- Consultation and Design at Colliers Wood Library - Anthony Hopkins, London Borough of Merton Libraries
- Library Takeovers - David Hayden, Somerset Libraries
- Working with Friends Groups – Bruce Leeke, Suffolk Libraries
- ‘Hope Streets’ Youth Engagement Project – Samantha Elliott, Bolton Library and Museum Service.
Chair: Subnum Hariff-Khan, Oldham Libraries