The Advisory Committee is made up of the Universal Offer leads and our National and Regional Chairs. The role of the Advisory Committee is to contribute to the overall management of the organisation by representing the views of our members and to provide professional advice and information to guide our decision making.
Ed Jewell, Libraries Connected President Elect & Chief Librarian, Jersey Libraries.
Universal Offer leads
Culture and Creativity Offer: Michelle Alford, Hull Culture and Leisure Ltd.
Information and Digital Offer: Dave Lloyd, Coventry City Council
Health and Wellbeing Offer: Sue Ball, Staffordshire County Council
Reading Offer: Sarah Hassan, Norfolk County Council
Children's Promise: Annabel Gittens, ASCEL Chair, Shropshire Council
Six Steps: Mark McCree, Oxfordshire County Council
Regional & Devolved Nations Chairs
- Northern Ireland - Adrienne Adair, Director of Library Services, Libraries NI
- West Midlands - Dawn Winter, Assistant Director, Sandwell Libraries, Archives and Heritage
- South West - Rebecca Bolton, Service Manager - Libraries, Wiltshire Council
- Yorkshire and Humberside - Christine May, Head of Libraries & Archives, Bradford Libraries
- East Midlands - Peter Gaw, Chief Executive Officer, Inspire – Culture, Learning and Libraries (Midlands)
- North West - Martin Roberts, Libraries Service Manager, Stockport Council
- East of England - Michele Murphy, Acting Head of Libraries, Hertfordshire County Council
- South East - James Pearson, Head of Libraries, Registration and Archives, Kent County Council & Russell Allen, Head of Libraries & Heritage, West Sussex County Council
- Wales - Nicola Pitman, Central Library Manager, Cardiff County Council & Mark Williams, Library Manager, Newport Libraries.
- North East - Julia Robinson, Principal Librarian, South Tyneside Council